What Is Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Is A 12 Digit Unique Number Which is issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority Of India) established under Aadhar Act 2016.AAdhar Contains All Biometric Of A person Which Includes Finger Print Of Both The hands & Retina Scan of an eye. Name of person, date of birth, Address. It Is Also Known As eaadhar.
Benefits Of Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Is Now mandatory By Supreme Court In All The Government Schemes Like Ration Card LPG Gas Subsidy, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Ayushman Health card, Mandatory In Filing ITR, For making New PAN Card Aadhar Card Is also Required.
So If You Haven’t Enroll Yourself Till Now For Aadhar card Then Requested You To Enroll Yourself For Aadhar Card To Avail The Benefits Of AAdhar Card In Various Government Schemes.
How to Enroll for New Aadhar Card?
The unique identification authority of India has more issues in 12 digits unique identification number which is known as aadhaar number for all Indian citizens on behalf of the government of India. So every individual can enroll the aadhar status and they can serve to get address and identification proof. The adults who are eligible to apply for the aadhaar self-update can apply for the aadhar card. So the process can be a little lengthy. People can apply for the aadhaar card online is a simple way .so the individual can complete the application process and they can get printout their aadhaar card online.
Enrolment is a process which can make it easy for the citizens and you have to apply for a new aadhar status for anytime you want. There are some of the things you need to confirm the identity which cannot has a significant issue in a certain case. And you need to provide proofs so there are three types of proofs can be used to carry. eaadhar checks proof of name, address proof and date of proof.
Steps to enroll for new e aadhar card
- You have to need these 3 proofs like proof of name, address proof and date of proof. And you have to use your passport.
- If you are having ration card then you can use it as your proof. If you are having a valid driving license you have to submit it too.pan card and voter id also used for this process as midair go check your aadhar status.
- If you are working in NRGES then you can have a job card use that kind of proof to get new aadhar card. You can also use any kind of government photo ID cards. Sometime it may be rare but you have to use arms license.
- Whether you are studying in a well-reputed institution then use photo id which is issued by a recognized educational institution to do this job.
- An ATM card with your photo is also one of the best proofs for enrolment. In kissan card, you can have your photo.
- Whether you are a pensioner then you have to use a photo card. And you can also call the customer care for the more information’s and get details from eaadhar go in.
For the address proof
- Electricity, water, and telephone bills are also proof.
- The bank statement can be delivered to your address.
- And the insurance policy can be delivered to your present address.
- You may call the customer care for the more options for aadhar status.
For the date of birth
- SSC Certificate or Intermediate marks sheet can also do this job
- Birth certificate.
- A statement can be signed by the Group a Gazetted Officer on the letterhead
- A certificate may be signed by Group a Gazetted Officer on a letterhead. Refer eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in for more details.
How to apply for aadhar card?
- The first step of the aadhar card application is to search for the enrolment center. After a search for the enrolment center so the person can book an appointment online. aadhar card inquiry can be required to be done to fill the enrolment form.
- And the person can fill the form in the online. After filling the form we have to submit it along with an identity proof and address proof. Once we have a submission of documents and they are approved.
- And we have to provide the biometric data. So the biometric data can include the fingerprint impression and iris scan. To get records they can also take photographs of you.
- After providing all the detail’s we have to collect acknowledgment slip of our enrolment. In the acknowledgment slip has 14 digit enrolment number can assist we to check the status of the application from time to time.
- Ssup aadhar can also download the aadhar card online can be a simple and hassle-free process.
- We have to aadhar card in online for the eaadhar card application the applicant has to need computer and internet connection. So the applicant can be easy to download the aadhar card to enter the enrolment number.
How to Download Eaadhar
If You Want To Download E AAdhar Or Check Status Of Your AAdhar Card Here Is The Step By Step Process To Download Your eaadhar.
- Visit The UIDAI Official Website of EAadhar https://uidai.gov.in/
- Now Here Click On Download aadhar Link Under My Aadhar Section.
Official eaadhar Website
3- Now Here You Get Two Option To Print Your Aadhar Card First Is Via Enrollment Id Slip Which You Have Got While successful Enrollment Of Aadhar Card Via Bank Or Post Offices & Other Option Is You Want To Download Your Duplicate EAadhar with The AAdhar Number.
4- So You will Click On Enrollment ID Option.
5- Enter your Enrollment id & date &time Now You Will Get Option Of Masked Aadhar ( Masked AAdhar Means Only Last Four Digit Of Your AAdhar Card Will Be Shown & Rest Digit Are Hidden By X
6-You Will Receive OTP ON Your Registered Mobile Number Which You have Mentioned While Enrolling For Aadhar card. After entering OTP. Click On First Option Of Feedback Form After That Click On Download Aadhar Card Option ..
7- After Your Eaadhar Card Gets Download It Gets Downloaded In PDF FormaT Your System In which You Are Opening Downloaded Eaadhar Must Have Adobe Reader Installed In It & Downloaded E Aadhar Is password Protected PDF File. To Open Password Protected Eaadhar File. Enter FIRST Four Word of Your Name in Aadhar Card & Year Of Date Of Birth.
Download To Lost eaadhar With The Help Of Aadhar Number
1- Visit UIDAI Official Website
2- Now Click On Download AADHAR In My AADhar Section
3- Now Enter You’re 12 Digit Aadhar Number You Have With You
4- It Will Send OTP In Your Registered Mobile Number Which You have Registered
5-After Validating OTP Fill The Feedback Form With Clicking On First Option & Then Download Your eaadhar Card
6- Downloaded E Aadhar Is An Password Protected PDF File. Your System Must Have Adobe Acrobat Reader. Password Of Protected PDF File Is First Four Letter Of Your Name In Aadhar Card In CAPS Letter & Year of Birth.
How to Update your Aadhar Card?
Aadhaar card is one of the proofs to identify every single person .so you have to know about some certain information ’s for Aadhar Holder’s details like Name, Address, aadhar card status enquiry phone number, Gender, Date Of Birth, Finger Print Data and his/her Unique Aadhar Number to update your aadhar status .
- Nowadays the e aadhar card status importance is increasing more. The aadhar card program can be introduced in 2009.
- If we have to update our latest details in the card in our home itself for that, we may need a working internet connection, laptop, scanner, etc.
- The primary thing can be kept in mind that the registration of the aadhar card can be voluntary. Eaadhar update can be available of the privileges that you are eligible.
- In order to get the issue, the aadhar card is the individuals can need to visits the https://uidai.gov.in/ enrolment center to submit all the required documents and biometric document as aadhar status.
The time may be passing by more number of things which can be implemented by the UIDAI. And the authority can make enough arrangements’ for all citizens to ensure. And they cannot face any kind of problems when you are going to apply, update and downloading aadhar card process. See the www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in get details.
Steps to update your Aadhar Card
- First, you have to know about your aadhar number which can get more information’s through online customer care.
- And then you have to go to your nearest aadhar center to provide proof of address changes.
- You cannot need any photographs or any other proofs for you. By using biometric you have to take fingerprint and retina is rescanned as aadhar status.
- A photo of you can be taken on the scene for the recent photograph.
- You have to receive a message from UIDAI which regards submission within a few days for your aadhar And it can be automatically updated.
- You can also contact SSUP aadhar self-service to update in the portal.
- You have to check full guide in aadhar card to update about your information.
Reason for updating aadhar card
- For updating your aadhar card you have to register your mobile number what aadhaar. It can be mandatory for operations. And they are authenticated by an option.
- By using online self-service you have to update your information’s through website update portal for the updation.
- And you may update your demographic information’s like name, address, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and email etc.
- You have to access to get more information and you may get your eAadhar card to create, update, and change any of your information’s in aadhar.
- By using these’ steps you can update your aadhar card through UIDAI website or otherwise you can go to your nearest government office to update your information’s.
- Also, you change your certain details in your aadhar These steps can help you to change your eaadhar card perfectly.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status
Applying for the Aadhar Card becomes much easier these days so that you could apply them online anytime. With more techniques, you could easily check your Aadhaar card status in both offline and online. It also provides your Aadhaar enrolment number and mainly tracks your UIDAI Aadhar status. In addition, you can check whether the Aadhaar card enrolment status with the online number. However, you can also check the status in Aadhaar card online and you can also check the more UIDAI’s official website. There are possible to check steps below of your Aadhaar card online. It also recommends for the Enrolment Process and you can get more development of Information regarding Aadhar Card.
- Step 1: go to Aadhaar card official website at https://uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Then, check Aadhaar Enrolment section and you can click the Check Aadhaar Status’ option.
- Step 3: You can visit the page and click to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Step 4: Next, enter your Enrolment ID, Security code, date and time and go to Check Status” button.
- Step 5: you have to generate the eaadhar card status and get more message regarding with your e-Aadhaar online to register your mobile number
- Step 6: Click to eaadhar download
- Step 7: Enter your Aadhaar on mobile and you can select the Get Aadhaar on Mobile option.
How to check Aadhar card status by name?
Many people apply for Aadhaar and you can get the acknowledgment slip that contains with the Enrolment ID. In addition, it also used to track the status with Aadhaar card generation with aadhar card status inquiry phone number. However, you have to apply the updating details and you can get update your request number of successful submission with update your e aadhar card status. You can check eaadhar update with sending the SMS containing the Aadhaar number at www.eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Aadhar Card Update Status:
- Update the Aadhar Card and also need to track with your new New Aadhar Card with more Help of URN Number.
- Open SSUP Update Status Link
- Enter your Aadhar number and URN Number
- Then, enter your Text Verification code and click the aadhar status
- Next, your Aadhar Card should be updated
- Update Awaiting Approval
Online Mobile/Phone Number Verification:
The best method of eaadhar checks status through the mobile number applicant. However, you know about the mobile number applicant and look at various steps to the applicant can easily be verified from eaadhar gov in.
- Go to UIDAI’S official website
- You can select the option for Aadhaar Services and links to Enrolment E- Aadhaar Update’
- Then, you can get automatically redirected to the uidai gov check your aadhar status
- you can find out the many numbers of options and also Aadhaar enrolment and update the Aadhaar card status check.
- Click to Verify Email/Mobile’ option and the right destination for the page
- Now, you can get the automatically redirected to a particular page and asked with verify your mobile number
- These types of certain such as12 digit Aadhar number and more email ID or mobile number
- Security code and click to better options and Generate Verification Code
- The verification code and sent the verification code received on the screen
- You can verify the options and also appear at the bottom of the screen to complete the verification process.